“At LDC Engineering, we have an amazing team of professionals who work together to exceed client expectations. You will find that our success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, employee development, community involvement, and a work environment focused on providing “Above the Standard” service to our clients. We earn clients’ trust because they know they can count of our team to produce plans that get them from concept through construction effectively and efficiently.
You will find that the work is diverse, exciting and that we invite and encourage new ideas and perspectives. We also care about the community around us. From Toys for Tots to building wheelchair ramps for those in need, the LDC team works together!” – LDC VP/Director of Engineering
We are currently seeking a Principal Civil Engineer responsible for leading a team of project managers and engineers as well as implementing the design of residential, commercial, and public development sites. Work with clients to help develop and maintain a pipeline of projects for the team. The PCE will work closely with clients and the design team to coordinate the completion of the design ensuring quality, maintaining project schedule and implementation within the project budget. It is important to have a passion for design and engineering. This position works with a team of highly skilled designers and other technical staff.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, MS preferred
- 10+ years of progressively responsible Engineering and Management experience
- Land development project experience
- Professional Engineering (PE) license required. Multi-state preferred
- Good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and verbally
- Experienced in preparation of plans, specifications, cost estimates and providing engineering support services during construction of municipal projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Staff management, leadership ability and mentoring skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare reports and proposals
- Demonstrated project task management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to use standard computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Ability and willingness to develop business from new and existing clients
- Strong local and client ties with area clients that require civil engineering and related services is a plus