The Civil E.I.T. performs tasks assigned by a Project Manager. Plans, designs, reviews and coordinates complex engineering tasks in support of project accomplishment. Applies engineering skills and abilities to complete necessary calculations to determine feasibility of different design options. Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, test results and other topographic and geological documents to plan and/or design projects or portions of projects.
“At LDC Engineering, we have an amazing team of professionals who work together to exceed client expectations. You will find that our success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, employee development, community involvement, and a work environment focused on providing “Above the Standard” service to our clients. We earn clients’ trust because they know they can count of our team to produce plans that get them from concept through construction effectively and efficiently.
You will find that the work is diverse, exciting and that we invite and encourage new ideas and perspectives. We also care about the community around us. From Toys for Tots to building wheelchair ramps for those in need, the LDC team works together!” – LDC VP/Director of Engineering
- This is the entry level for professional classifications. Graduate of a 4-year college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable discipline. 0 or more years experience.
- E.I.T. certificate required for the title of Civil E.I.T.
- This position also applies to those who do not have a baccalaureate degree in engineering, but have succeeded in qualifying for obtaining an E.I.T. certification.
- Possess understanding of civil engineering plan set; construction and structure
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High-level proficiency in computer software program related activities
- Self-motivated, hardworking, highly ethical, and dependable employee
- Possess excellent rapport with management and co-workers, positive can-do attitude, excellent customer service, marketing and people skills
- Have the ability to handle a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, organized, multi-tasking and good follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent stress management and time management skills
- Ability to work discretely with sensitive and confidential information
- Willing to contribute and pitch in, where ever there is a need within LDC, without being specifically asked to do so