“At LDC Engineering, we have an amazing team of professionals who work together to exceed client expectations. You will find that our success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, employee development, community involvement, and a work environment focused on providing “Above the Standard” service to our clients. We earn clients’ trust because they know they can count of our team to produce plans that get them from concept through construction effectively and efficiently.
You will find that the work is diverse, exciting and that we invite and encourage new ideas and perspectives. We also care about the community around us. From Toys for Tots to building wheelchair ramps for those in need, the LDC team works together!” – LDC VP/Director of Engineering
The Civil Engineer/Project Manager must place top priority on quality and exceeding clients’ needs. The Project Manager is responsible for managing, assisting and overseeing design, reporting and planning for public, residential, and commercial development sites. The Project Manager has involvement with senior management and clients to manage project work, set deadlines, and assist in directing the work of technical staff.
- Ability to work with engineering staff on all levels and interact and meet with clients, jurisdictional staff, and technical staff
- Solution-oriented problem solving abilities
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, MS preferred
- 10 years minimum civil engineering design/engineering
- 5 years minimum civil engineering project management experience
- Public project experience
- Construction field experience
- Washington State PE license required