The Custodian & Facilities Maintenance Tech performs a wide range of tasks to assist in the operation of the firm. Individual assigned to this position is responsible for custodial and facilities maintenance. Maintain the cleanliness of all interior and exterior areas of the property. Perform general maintenance and work orders including light electrical, light plumbing, painting, patching, and grounds maintenance. Other duties as assigned. Must be professional, articulate, patient, and team- and client-service oriented, ability to change priorities quickly, follow directions, organize and maintain file and document management system. Exceptional customer service to clients, vendors, and co-workers, maintaining a presentable appearance.
- Minimum High school diploma; prefer Associates Degree or Technical Schooling.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a maintenance tech.
- Working knowledge of office procedures; operation of general office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Outlook, internet savvy.
- Possess the ability to multi-task including excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to manage office organization and office appearance (maintaining office, bathrooms, fitness room, and breakroom).
- Flexibility – willing to receive texts or calls after hours for urgent/emergency matters.
- Detail oriented, organized, and professional customer service.
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills sufficient to communicate with clients, co-workers, vendors and the public. Comfortable with e-mails.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive work relationships with staff and the public.
- Proactive and take initiative, willingness to take initiative and prioritize projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid Washington driver’s license – Safe driving record. Insurable.