“At LDC Engineering, we have an amazing team of professionals who work together to exceed client expectations. You will find that our success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, employee development, community involvement, and a work environment focused on providing “Above the Standard” service to our clients. We earn clients’ trust because they know they can count of our team to produce plans that get them from concept through construction effectively and efficiently.
You will find that the work is diverse, exciting and that we invite and encourage new ideas and perspectives. We also care about the community around us. From Toys for Tots to building wheelchair ramps for those in need, the LDC team works together!” – LDC VP/Director of Engineering
The Design Engineer is a professional position representing expertise in several facets of engineering practice. Overall technical lead for projects which may include advanced and complex engineering analysis, design and construction elements.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years minimum civil engineering design/land development
- Land development project experience specific to the Puget Sound region preferred
- Experience working with local municipalities including King/Snohomish/Pierce counties preferred
- Washington State PE license or EIT with desire to obtain PE license preferred
- Ability to work with engineering staff on all levels and interact and meet with jurisdictional staff and technical staff
- Current on all Civil related codes and design requirements
- Solution-oriented problem solving abilities