The Senior Project Manager must place top priority on quality and exceeding clients’ needs. The Sr. PM is responsible for managing, assisting and overseeing design, reporting and planning for residential, and commercial development sites. The Sr. PM has direct involvement with senior management and clients to manage project work, set deadlines, and assist in directing the work of technical staff.
Must demonstrate strong leadership, management, business development, communication, technical, organizational, and supervisory skills. Sr. PM should have a developed professional network and be recognized as an industry leader.
“At LDC Engineering, we have an amazing team of professionals who work together to exceed client expectations. You will find that our success is built on a strong foundation of teamwork, employee development, community involvement, and a work environment focused on providing “Above the Standard” service to our clients. We earn clients’ trust because they know they can count of our team to produce plans that get them from concept through construction effectively and efficiently.
You will find that the work is diverse, exciting and that we invite and encourage new ideas and perspectives. We also care about the community around us. From Toys for Tots to building wheelchair ramps for those in need, the LDC team works together!” – LDC VP/Director of Engineering
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or appropriate science, MS or MBA preferred; other relevant education may include degree in Planning; minimum of 15 years of related engineering, and design on a broad spectrum may substitute for education
- 5 years’ minimum civil/planning project management experience
- Private project experience required
- Washington State PE license preferred, multi-state beneficial
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) beneficial
- Possess excellent rapport with management and co-workers, positive can-do attitude, excellent customer service, marketing and people skills
- Ability to work with engineering staff on all levels and interact and meet with clients, jurisdictional staff, and technical staff