The Structural Engineering Department Lead at LDC oversees all structural engineering projects and is responsible for managing structural engineering staff. The lead is tasked with marketing the department and developing productive business relationships with clients. The department lead is responsible for ensuring projects are completed to LDC’s standards of quality and efficiency with the goal of exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a focus in structures
- 8-10 years minimum structural engineering design experience
- Washington State SE license required. Multi-state preferred.
- Construction field experience
- Possess excellent rapport with management and co-workers, positive can-do attitude, excellent customer service, and people skills
- RISA 3D software.
- Ability to work with engineering staff on all levels and interact and meet with clients.
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with materials such as timber, masonry, reinforced concrete, in high seismic areas