The CAD Designer and Lead supervises and organizes multiple projects, project specific methods, training, and collaboration with the implementation of design layout in drawings/graphic plans. This position will be responsible for managing CAD Technicians and the flow of Telecom projects. Key aspects of the position require the ability to complete accurate work plans, drawings from rough or detailed sketches and/or notes from Architects/Engineers for all CAD work, individually performed as well as directed to other CAD positions. The Telecom CAD Designer works within the guidelines of general policies, procedures and practices. This position requires significant independent judgment to choose proper modes of action and manage outside consultants for CAD Telecom, graphic plans and site walks.
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD
- Design & Drafting Production of Telecom plan sets; zoning, construction and structure
- Export skills with all workings of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate to Expert skills with all Adobe products
- Associates degree or technical certification in a relevant field such as architectural, engineering, surveying or construction management, or experience considered sufficient to address the demands of the position.