The CAD Technician II works as a member of the Telecom design team to perform drafting and plan preparation of engineering documents of the highest quality. These documents will consist of complete and accurate work plans, detailed drawings from rough or detailed sketches and/or notes from Architects/Engineers/PM’s. At times, this position shall be asked to fill in for the CAD Lead by being familiar with position, answering questions, and attending workload meetings.
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of AutoCAD
- Beginning to Intermediate skills with Adobe products
- Possess understanding of Telecom plan sets; lease exhibits, photosims, UCR, zoning and construction
- Beginning to Intermediate skills with workings of Microsoft Office
- Associates degree or technical certification in a relevant field such as architectural, engineering, surveying or construction management, or experience considered sufficient to address the demands of the position